Departure

Departure
Sophie, Jack and Dad

Monday, October 8, 2007

Seafood Festival


Hi Baby,


We have talked, and I told you about us going to the Seafood Festival in Morehead City. But, I thought you may like to see a photo from the event. I told you about the nice old man we had met, well this is the picture that he took. Still in disbelief about how many shrimp Jack ate!! We really wish you could have been there. All the boats were so cool!! And you could go up in them and look around etc. Pretty fancy. They had lots of live music too. And the food, yummy! They had a lot of cajun dishes, didn't try...will leave that to you next year! It really was a pretty day, just very hot!! The kids were great, Sophia had her first port-a-potty experience. Not to traumatizing! We sure wish you could have been there with us. Those sorts of things just aren't as much fun without you!! I changed some things on the links and newsreel bits...so check them out. Go Tribe!!! I am hoping to go to a Walsh football game while I am in Ohio too. Thought I would take Sophia. I love you and hope you are having a good day.


M xx