Departure

Departure
Sophie, Jack and Dad

Thursday, September 20, 2007

The Phones Here Suck

Hey Sweetheart! I'm sorry that our phonecall ended like that but they cut out on everyone again. As if it wasnt bad enough that we dont get to call that often right. Well enough of that for now. Those stories about the kids are so funny. I'm about to sound like a broken record from sophies' days on the stairs but we need to get a gate. Or find something heavy that he cant move. The story was absolutely hilarious though, only because I can see sophie laughin her head off coaxing jack up the stairs. I laughed out loud in the computer lab here. I cant wait to see the pictures of Sophia on her first day of school. I'm sure she was adorable. I bet its a lot easier to drop them off on the way to work too! Everything here is pretty much what I expected it to be. Lots of sleep and food and thats good because in about 1 week that will be all over. So we take advantage of it the best we can. I'm gonna end this now cause My time is running out but I cant wait to talk to you again! I miss you and my babies so much it hurts to hear the funny stories and see yalls pictures but I love yall so much it doesnt matter. I cant wait to check it again and read what else yall have been up to. I love you and dream of you every chance I get. Kiss my babies for me and show them my video.

Love

Huckleberry--