Departure

Departure
Sophie, Jack and Dad

Thursday, September 20, 2007

WATER WATER EVERYWHERE....not really

Hi Baby,

So we have a new water pump. What a freaking pain in the butt. I am not even going to tell you how much it cost!! I agree about the gate, I actually mentioned it to Holly and she has one we can borrow...you should have seen him tonight. He is so fast!!! And funny. You would think I inject sugar into their veins...madness. I took them out to dinner at Michaelangelo's tonight, after the water fiasco I just couldn't deal. The lady at the counter looked at me like I was crazy when I said we were going to sit down there. It was good though. They kids were great and I had no mess to clean up!! The baby ate a ton of pizza as did Sophie. Oh, it was so funny today...I told Sophie she was my girl. And she said, "Mommie, I am NOT your girl." And I said you're not? And she said, "NO! I am just your peanut." It was so sweet!!! But yeah, dinner was good. We sat there for a while and they were so well behaved!!! Then Sophie had to go to the potty, and I picked Jack up to take him with us and his diaper was leaking all over!! We cleaned up best we could and headed home. They were great though. It was nice to get out. I feel like I have been grounded this week. We stayed locked up at home too much...just missing you. I suppose it is better to be out and about and getting our minds off things. We miss you so much though, Sophie says it about 10 times a day. It's sweet, but it makes me miss you so much more. I hope you like the pictures...I can not figure out why some stretch like that and others are okay...I will work on it though. I am trying to figure out the calling card thing too, I will have some to you soon, I promise. Other than that...same old crap really. It is still so very lonely without you. I hope you are okay and not missing us too much. Please tell me if I can do anything for you. I will make anything better I can for you. I miss you and love you. Thanks again for your call...it was so awesome to talk to you. I can't wait to hear your voice again. We are so proud of you. I love you, darling. M xx